1. Secure Payments
- We accept payment via credit card or PayPal.
- We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit.
- When you check out your order, the credit card you have entered has a pre-authorisation taken. This is not a charge but a pending transaction, and is for the order amount plus an additional amount up to 15% (capped at $25) to accommodate any variation in the final invoice. The pre-authorisation does not apply to PayPal however we may capture up to 15% additional funds according to the final invoice amount.
- The payment process is completed after your order is finalised.
- To ensure protection of your credit card details, payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by Merchant Warrior. This service is PCI-DSS compliant which is the industry standard for secure credit card payments. Any changes or updates to your payment information need to be made via our website to ensure the highest level security is maintained. All credit card details are encrypted and cannot be accessed by our Customer Service Team.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- Order cut off time is midnight the day before your delivery day.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
- Cancellation of your order can be done until the order has commenced packing. This may be as early as the morning of the day prior to delivery. Once the packing process has started the order cannot be cancelled. All cancellations to be done online.
- We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. However, once your order has been packed and is in ‘despatch’ we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
- When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
- Contents of Mixed Seasonal Boxes may change without notice. Items in the boxes listed on the website are a guide only.
3. Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of Organic Produce is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing. We do however carry thousands of grocery lines and there is a slight time lag in the updating of information.
- On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case, we will usually try to contact you via SMS or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
4. Delivery Information
- Unless you live in a security building, we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery.
- If we need access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- We send out a text message with a two-hour window of expected delivery. Please note this is an approximation only. Although we do our best to make sure your order will arrive 'on time', there are various factors which may cause our driver to run late. As such we make no guarantee that your order will arrive during the specified time. If our driver is running late we will, if practical, send out another text message with an updated estimate.
- We advertise 'next day delivery' and 'same day delivery'. This is only possible if your suburb is allocated to a run on that day.
- If you are receiving an order delivered by a third-party courier service, that is not in our 'regular' delivery zones, we can not guarantee a timeframe in which the delivery will occur. Generally courier orders will be delivered in 2 - 6 days depending on your proximity to a capital city. Occasionally, however, delays occur that are out of our control this may impact your delivery arrival time. You will be kept up to date with this through the provided tracking information link emailed to you.
5. Returns/Credits Policy
- It is our aim to only provide the freshest produce, we have quality control systems in place for checking produce as it is arrives and leaves our warehouse. Occasionally, however, an item will be missed in this system.
- Doorstep offers a full credit for any produce provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. If possible we will deliver replacement items or we will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your credit card. If you do not request a credit or contact us within 24 hours, we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- We do not offer returns and credits for 'change of mind'.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to Doorstep Office within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
6. The Use of Promocodes
- From time to time we offer promotional codes for either new or existing customers.
- All promocodes have an expiry date and are available for a short and defined period of time only. Often, they are only available for the week in which they are issued.
- Eligibility is based on meeting a minimum spend. The delivery fee is not included in this minimum.
- Multiple promocodes are not able to be combined on the same order. One promocode per delivery.
- The free delivery promocode is only available for orders delivered in our own vans with our own drivers. The Free Delivery Code can not be applied to orders delivered Australia Wide by third party courier.